Release Notes and Announcements
Data Ingestion & Outcomes
Organizing Your Data
Assigning & Tracking
Dashboards & Reporting
Creating a Host Vulnerability
How to create a host vulnerability in RiskSense.
To create a host vulnerability, navigate to the Manage > Host Findings page.
On the Host Findings page, click the More button.
In the More dropdown, click Create Vulnerability.
In the Create Vulnerability window, complete the following fields.
- Host Name – IP Address – Network Name: Name of the host and its associated IP address and network name. Can use this field to search for a host.
- Assessments: Assessment title. Can use this field to search for an assessment.
- Scanner: Select the scanner from the dropdown.
- Title: Vulnerability title.
- Source ID: Plugin ID.
- Severity: The vulnerability’s severity.
- CVE: The vulnerability’s CVE ID.
- Service Name: Name of service.
- Service Port: Service port number. Enter a number from 0 to 65535.
- Synopsis: High-level overview of the vulnerability.
- Description: Vulnerability description.
- Solution: Vulnerability solution.
Once you complete the required fields, click Save. This action creates the host finding.