How to create a workflow from the Workflows page in RiskSense.
Workflows can be created from two locations in RiskSense: the Workflows page and the findings pages (i.e., Host Findings or Application Findings).
To create a new workflow from the Workflows page, navigate to the Manage > Workflows page.
On the Workflows page, click the Create button in the upper-left corner of the list view.
In the Create Workflow window, fill out the following fields.
- Workflow Type: Type of workflow to create. Select from Acceptance, False Positive, Severity Change, or Remediation.
- Select Asset: Asset type. Select from Host Findings or Application Findings.
- Name: Workflow name.
- Override: Allow findings to be added/removed from the workflow. Select from None or Authorized.
When creating a workflow from the Workflows page, this is set to Authorized to allow users to add findings to this workflow.
- Compensating Control: Select the compensating control from the drop-down list.
- Expiration Date: Date workflow expires. All workflows require an expiration date.
- Reason: Reason why workflow is submitted.
- Description: Workflow description.
- Attachment: Attach supporting evidence to the workflow.
Once complete, click Submit. Your new workflow now appears on the Workflows page.