Information regarding the upcoming end-of-life Multi-Client Dashboard.
In the RiskSense platform, the current Multi-Client Dashboard page is reaching end-of-life status and will be replaced with a new, redesigned Multi-Client Dashboard. In order to make this change to the platform, the current Multi-Client Dashboard will reach end-of-life status no sooner than July 24, 2020. It is our goal to make this process as seamless as possible and provide you with detailed information during this transition.
The Multi-Client Dashboard acts as a portal for users who manage multiple clients in RiskSense. The new dashboard provides an overview of every client’s Overall RiskSense Security Score (RS³) over the last 30 days and allows users to compare the performance of their clients. The dashboard shows host and application data for all clients and presents a high-level view of the findings and assets associated with threats and software weaknesses. The update to the Multi-Client Dashboard also includes a new All Clients page that presents key summary metrics for each client.
What is changing with the new Multi-Client Dashboard?
- Updated User Interface: The new Multi-Client Dashboard has been updated to match the look and feel of other dashboards in the platform.
- All Clients Page: The client list at the top of the legacy dashboard is now a list view. The new Multi-Client portal includes an All Clients page that supports actions like sorting and configurable exports.
- New Dashboard Widgets: The new Multi-Client Dashboard has new widgets. The new dashboard presents a high-level overview of the user’s assigned clients. The dashboard emphasizes RS³ as a measure of overall performance and as a tool for users to compare the performance of individual clients.
- Improved Client Navigation: Users can navigate directly between clients without going to the dashboard or list view first.
- Real-Time Multi-Client Dashboard Updates: Nightly jobs calculated much of the data for the old dashboard. The new Multi-Client dashboard updates in real time.
New Multi-Client Dashboard Benefits
- Dashboard widgets include both host and application assets and findings. Unless the widget states otherwise, a count includes both host and application data. When RS³ v2 becomes available, the dashboard will include scores for application assets.
- The dashboard provides both a combined view of client data as well as an individual view of each client’s data. Some widgets show total counts of assets and findings over all clients. Some widgets show data for individual clients.
- Users can filter the dashboard on one or more clients, easily isolating clients of interest. Users can compare client performance in a couple of ways:
- One set of widgets shows the clients distributed by their RS³ color band.
- Two widgets show the clients with the greatest increase and greatest decrease in overall RS³ over the last 30 days.
Who should I contact with questions?
Should you have any questions or concerns or want to learn more about our upcoming features, please contact your customer success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.