How to report a bug from within the RiskSense platform.
To report a bug from within the RiskSense platform, navigate to the Settings () > Report Bug page from the top-right corner of the screen.
The Report a Bug pop-up window appears and allows users to send a message to the Support team without leaving the platform. The window can be dragged around the page as needed.
The following list describes the fields that appear in the Report a Bug window.
- User Information: This information is pre-populated by the platform.
- Preferred Contact Method: This is the drop-down box underneath User Information. Designate your preferred contact method by selecting between email, phone, and text message.
- Drag Files Here: Attach screenshots and other files (in .png and .jpg formats only) to the support request. You can either drag the files to the grey box or use the Select Files button to upload images.
- Describe the Problem: Describe the problem in detail. Include information about what you were doing, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened.
- Steps to Reproduce: Explain the steps performed that caused the bug. Detail provided in this section helps RiskSense Support with diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Additional Information: Add any additional information that would help RiskSense Support regarding this request.
Once you have filled out the required fields, click Submit. Submitting this request will open a ticket with RiskSense Support.