A detailed guide on permissions required for the ServiceNow Service Request connector in RiskSense.
The following permissions are required to obtain the form dynamically using the ServiceNow Service Request connector:
Read access to the following tables and the columns inside these tables.
- Label (label)
- Value (value)
- Element (element)
- Dependent value (dependent_value)
Reasons for These Permissions:
- sc_catalog table access is required to find the list of catalogs.
- sc_category table access is required to find the list of categories.
- sc_cat_item table access is required to find the list of a category item.
- sys_choice table access is required to know the choices of the field whose values are derived from that table.
- sc_req_item table access is required to retrieve the created service request item information.
Apart from these permissions, user should be able to retrieve the specific category item and also order a specific category item. Generally, this does not require additional ACLs. Follow these links to find any additional ACLs required for these actions.