High-level overview of the Users page in RiskSense.
The Users page shows all users available on all clients you can access.
The following privileges are associated with the Users page.
- User Read: View all information about users.
- User Role Disposition Control: Assign/unassign roles to/from other users in accessible clients.
- User Control: Create/resend welcome emails and reset two-factor authentication to email.
- User Group Assignment Control: Assign/unassign users to/from groups they can access.
Filters: As with other pages in RiskSense, you can apply filters to the Users page.
Metrics Bar: Provides quick metrics based on your current view. These metrics change based on applied filters.
- All Users: Total number of users across accessible clients. Click this button to display all users in the card view.
- Logged in Within Last 7 Days: Number of users across accessible clients that logged in within the last seven days. Click this button to only display those users.
- Current User: Name of the currently logged-in user. Click this button to display your user card.
- Current Active Client: Name of currently logged-in client. Click this button to display all users that can access the current active client.
Click the chevron near the bottom of the metrics bar to expand/minimize the bar. The chevron appears when hovering your cursor over the bar.
Each user is displayed as a user card. The following describes the different elements present on a user card.
Name: User’s first and last name. Their initials are displayed in the badge.
User Name: User’s username.
Email: User’s email address.
Clients: Compares the list of clients you can access to the designated user.
- Green Check: User can access this number of clients that you can access.
- Red X: User cannot access this number of clients that you can access.
Last Login: The last time this user logged in.
Three Dots Menu: Click the three dots in the user card’s upper-right-hand corner to access the three dots menu.
- Reset Two-Factor Authentication to Email: Change two-factor authentication method from multi-factor authentication device to email.
- Resend Welcome Email: Sends Welcome Email to user, which can be used to reset their password.
Click a user card to open the User Detail pane.
- Username: User’s username.
- Name: User’s first and last name.
- Email: User’s email address.
- Phone No: User’s phone number.
- Last Login: Date and time of last RiskSense login.
- IP Address: IP address used when logging in.
- SAML User: If this user’s account is configured for SAML.
The Client Details pane is below the User Detail pane.
Total Clients: Compares the user’s client access to clients you can access.
- Green Check: User can access this client.
- Red X: User cannot access this client.
Select Client: Select a client from this drop-down menu to view Client Group Permissions and the user’s roles for that client.
Client Group Permissions: Compares the user’s group access to the available groups.
- Green Check: User has permission to access this group.
- Red X: User does not have permission to access this group.
Client Roles: Shows all roles assigned to the user with role expiration dates. Use the Select Client drop-down menu to view the user’s roles on different clients. Role expiration dates can be added from here.
Remove User from Client: Use to remove the user from a client.
User cards are sorted by username. Click the Sort By option to change the sort order.
Several page options are available from the bottom of the page.
Click the Rows per page value to change how many cards to show per page.
Click the arrows to navigate between User card pages.