High-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 10.02.00, released on May 7, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 10.02.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
- Deprecated Information
To seek help with using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The VRR group ranges (export column headers) in exports have been modified to match the rest of the platform.
Widgets should no longer show 0 when there is no data. Instead, they will correctly show the standard widget message of “No data to show”.
These new System filters have been added on the assets and findings pages: “Accellion Zero Days”, “Microsoft Exchange Server Zero Days”, and “VMWare vCenter”. The “F5 Big-IP” filter has also been updated with four CVEs and is being removed from the Vulnerability KB section.
- CMDB sync jobs should no longer fail due to merged assets.
- The two-factor email codes that the platform requires on login will now have trailing whitespace trimmed. Users have previously seen issues when copying two-factor code directly from emails.
- The Asset Risk Report will now populate Tables 4 and 5, even if some asset information is missing.
- Closed Jira tickets will no longer receive updates from the platform in the form of comments or attachments.
- The attachments section of the Tag detail pane should no longer cut off the deletion icon when displaying files that are attached to the tag.
- When a user copies a workflow, the platform will now correctly update all associated information.
- For users with multiple clients, the Multi-Client Dashboard and All Clients page will no longer show an invalid error if the client name filters do not return data.
- If a Group By returns no results, the export button will now be disabled.
- Enabling/Disabling playbooks currently only works for single items. It is not possible to enable/disable multiple playbooks at the same time.
- The uniqueFinding endpoints (only available in the API, not the UI) have been marked as deprecated. Please use the Group By endpoints, which drive the new Group By feature.