High-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 10.03.00, released on May 28, 2021.
The RiskSense platform Version 10.03.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
To seek help with using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List View Enhancements
Groups Page Migration to Live Data
The Groups view will now be upgraded to be populated by live data and see updates in real time. The nightly Group metrics job will be replaced by this faster system, and the update will cover all data fields displayed in the Groups view. (Note: The field remaining in the API has been deprecated and may return incorrect information.)
Finding Status Explanation Moved
In the Host Findings and Application Findings detail panes, the “Why is this Finding Open/Closed?” explanation text has been moved to the top of the detail pane from the Workflow section for easier accessibility.
Vuln KB APT Group Filtering
A selection of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Groups related to known CVE vulnerabilities have been added as Quick Filters to the Vulnerability KB view. Their data is also visible in the detailed CVE view.
Vuln KB Vulnerability Status Filter
A new filter is available in the Vuln KB shows if a vulnerability is Public, Reserved, or Rejected by MITRE. This data is also visible in the detail pane of the Vulnerability KB view and the detailed CVE view as a field called “Status”.
Playbook Filters in Detail Pane
All applicable filters utilized in a playbook will now be shown in the playbooks detail pane, without having to expand a separate view.
Closed Finding Due Date Retention
Closed findings will now retain their due dates and remain visible in the list views for filtering and exporting. This is in preparation for the upcoming Service Level Agreement (SLA) feature.
- Resolved an issue around duplicate authentication emails being sent for SAML authentication users.
- Resolved a data display issue with the Code Information popup for SAST-type application findings.
- Corrected an error message in the Tags view to correctly inform users they cannot delete tags that they do not own.
- Resolved a persisting filter issue when navigating from certain pages back to a dashboard set as the user’s homepage.
- Descriptions will now display and persist correctly when the “Turn Descriptions On” button is clicked on any dashboard.
- Resolved a sharing issue around dashboards; edits to a dashboard that has been shared with you will persist and be saved correctly.
- In the Playbooks view, summary details on the Last Run section may reflect a greater number of target groups or assets than expected. All intended targets are executed, but some may be double-counted in the run summary.