A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 10.06.00, released on July 9, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 10.06.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
To seek help using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.
The platform now has an API connector for the application scanner SonarQube. By default, this connector ingests vulnerabilities that SonarQube identifies in application source code. Documentation on how to set up the connector is available here.
- On the Uploads page, in the Edit File popup, the select applications dropdown will show 30 records by default, and the width of the dropdown menu is increased.
- On the Host Findings page, the Exploits menu will show 30 records by default, and the width is increased.
- On both the Hosts and Applications pages, the Create Vulnerability option will be available for multiple assets. This allows a vulnerability to be created on multiple assets at a time.
- On mouseover of the user circle in the top right corner, the current client ID will be displayed beside the client name.
- All uploads (created/completed/failed) that are 30 days older will be archived on the parser upload page.
- On the Host Findings and Application Findings pages, Last Found On will be deprecated. For API backward capability, this field will show values as same as Last Ingested On.
- Users can now update tag names via the Update Tag API endpoint.
- On the Users page under a user card, the green/online indicator will be seen only for users who are currently online or were recently online.
- The Playbooks popup will no longer show default values in the schedule frequency dropdown and the day of the week text area.
- In the Host Findings export, the scanner output column data will be available.
- On the Playbooks page:
- The quick search option will work across the pages (pagination) to fetch the appropriate results based on the search text.
- The Status column sorting will work as expected.
- In the detailed pane, longer rule names are handled to display within the space limitation, and thereafter it appears on mouseover.
- The next run date field will display the appropriate time set by the user instead of N/A.
- Able to sort Playbook name, Frequency, Status, Last updated On and Last Run columns.
- Qualys PC Connector will start pulling only Policy Compliance reports/files.