A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 11.02.00, released on September 3, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 11.02.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Vulnerability KB
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
For assistance with using our new features, receiving feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.
List View Enhancements
New Removes Whitespace Checkbox
When checked, the filter values entered will have whitespace removed before and after the value.
Add or Remove Group Suggestion
When adding or removing a group on the Hosts, Applications, and Playbooks page, the drop-down will suggest the exact group name match based on the user selection of the checkbox. The checkbox when selected will apply an EXACT filter and when unselected will apply a WILDCARD filter.
New Checkmarx Connector Option
When configuring a Checkmarx connector, a user can choose one or more projects to pull data from under “Connector Specific Options.”
New Prioritization Dashboard Design
The Prioritization dashboard now matches the SLA Overview dashboard. Most widgets can be configured to show either host findings or application findings. Any widget that shows the distribution of Critical, High, Medium, Low, and Info findings can also be configured to use VRR or Severity as the scoring metric. For more information on the new design, visit the updated help article on the Prioritization Dashboard.
Default Credentials Added
Default Credentials are viewable in the Vulnerabilities page in the detail pane under the “Threat” section and are exportable and filterable.
- The Finding Footprint count now matches the column and the detail pane, factoring in only open findings on the Hosts and Applications pages.
- The Asset Identification section now displays the entire asset information details available in the scan file.
- The Wildcard operator now correctly returns results when values including the star character are entered using the Scanner Output filter on the Host Findings page.
- A newline character will not be added in the platform description section.
- In the Asset Risk Report and Executive Risk Report, the RS³ on the first page is no longer capped at 549 for manual exploits since it is not an overall RS³ score.
- Operating System details are now displaying correctly on the Hosts page.
- All configured groups are now showing in the Edit dialog and are being appropriately removed upon running the playbook rule that if the asset is in the Decommissioned group, remove it from all other groups.
- The SLA Dashboard now correctly displays all Medium or High Vulnerabilities scored by both VRR and severity.
- The SLA Dashboard now correctly displays High and Critical findings on the Overdue Findings widget.
- The SLA Status filter will not show overdue findings when the “Within SLA” value is selected.
- If you check and uncheck the "Exact Group Name to match" checkbox in the Add to Groups popup, the Group search may no longer work. You must relaunch the window.