A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 11.11.00, released on February 4, 2022.
The RiskSense platform version 11.11.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
For assistance with using our new features, receiving feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.
List View Enhancements
Change Network Option for Mixed Networks
An IP address or Hostname-based network can now be changed to a Mixed network. If the user moves assets from an IP or Hostname network to a Mixed network, the assets will be ingested to the Mixed network based on the precedence of identifiers available for each scanner. The Force Merge option is also available with this feature.
Additional Fields in Application Findings Export
The following fields can now be added to the Application Findings export: Scanner Output, Scanner Plugin, Application Address, Ransomware Family, CPE (Common Platform Enumeration), and Status (Open/Closed).
Additional Fields in Host Findings Export
The following fields can now be added to the Host Findings export: Ransomware Family, CPE (Common Platform Enumeration), and Status (Open/Closed).
Link to Checkmarx OSA Findings from RiskSense
In the Application Findings Details, a new field called “Checkmarx OSA Deep Link” has been introduced under Scanner-Specific Details. This field has a direct link to the Checkmarx OSA finding from RiskSense.
Updated System Filters
The “BotenaGo” system filter has been added to all pages within the platform that show asset or finding data and the Vulnerabilities page of the Vulnerability Knowledge Base. The “CISA Known Exploited” has also been updated to reflect new vulnerabilities.
- If a connector was scheduled to run on the 29th of each month, the connector now runs correctly in February for both leap and non-leap years.
- The All Clients page now shows RS³ scores for clients instead of “N/A.”
- The RS³ Timeline API returns a count of findings associated with malware. For the current date, the count of findings now matches the number of open findings returned by the Has Malware filter.
- On the Patches page, the Trending Threats column now includes threats that have been trending for up to 30 days.
- On the Patches page, the Patch Severity column now sorts results numerically.
- Though the Application Address column is available in the Application Findings column export, the field is not being populated in the export file.