A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 12.01.02, released on June 24, 2022.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 12.01.02 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Fixed Issues
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly.
List View Enhancements
Filter Operator Added
The date fields “First Ingested On”, Last Ingested On”, “First Discovered On”, and “Last Discovered On” now have a new operator of “Present” that can be used when filtering these fields.
Tanium Comply Manual Upload (Tanium Data)
There is now support for exporting data from Tanium cloud using Tanium Data. The file should contain the word “tanium” when using this feature, and this is case insensitive.
Prisma Cloud Compute
- The scanner was renamed to enable greater granularity between the products to include two new possible scanner names: Prisma Cloud Compute Image and Prisma Cloud Compute Host. These two will both have a scanner-specific field type of “Cloud Type”.
- The asset-level scanner-specific information fields Labels, Clusters, and Collections are also propagated to the findings.
- Addressed spacing and alignment issues in the public Swagger API.
- If you click on the address link to the Applications page in the Application Findings Detail, the Applications page now loads successfully.
- The KPIs on the Executive Dashboard now show an error message if the API returns an error instead of continuing to display the loading animation.
- Fixed some issues where using an SSL certificate when configuring an integration could have prevented the test credentials from successfully authenticating.
- The actions menu on the Playbooks page will correctly display the “Enable/Disable” option as greyed out when no playbooks are selected.
- Resolved an issue with a mathematical rounding mismatch between the Ivanti RS³ dial and the Ivanti RS³ timeline.
- Burp Suite should now correctly filter during the data pull based on its configured applications.
- Generic Uploader was incorrectly ingesting findings when using an asset-only mapping; this has been addressed.
- Cherwell ticket creation should work correctly and no longer show the empty header error.
- The Tanium parser has been updated for the existing supported Tanium Connect export to be compatible with the field changes on Tanium Connect. This now requires that the file be named to contain the name “tanium”, this is a case insensitive requirement.
- Resolved some issues where Checkmarx was not populating several fields on ingestion.
- In certain situations, the “Closed Reason” section of the detail pane was not populating correctly, this has been fixed.
- Addressed the issue where while processing, some uploads never transitioned to a completed (error or success) state.