A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 12.02.01, released on July 29, 2022.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 12.02.01 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- RBAC Updates
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly.
Users who manage roles can now duplicate existing roles within the platform. This feature is available on the Roles page.
List View Enhancements
New Group By for Asset ID
The Host Findings and Application Findings list views now have Group By for Host ID and Application ID, respectively. These Group By have columns show the earliest (min) for the finding First Ingested On and First Discovered On and the latest (max) dates for finding Last Ingested On and Last Discovered On.
Scanner-Specific Field Naming Conventions
Scanner-specific fields name will be preceded by the scanner name within the UI, including column names, exports, and filters. Users may also start to see new filters for fields common to three or more scanners. For example, a common filter called Domain would be created based on the fields Qualys Domain, FalconSpotlight Domain, and Nexpose Domain.
Addition of Xpanse ID
The Palo Alto Expander connector now ingests the Xpanse ID, a field useful for asset identification. This field has been added to the Hosts and Host Findings list views as a filter, column, and exportable field.
Miscellaneous ChangesSome widgets have an icon that indicates a lack of support for dashboard filters. These icons will no longer be shown unless the user applies a dashboard filter.
- The most recently discovered operating system will be shown if a host has more than one reported operating system within the platform.
- The Assessments page will now show the correct number of assets after a network has been deleted.
- If the Palo Alto Expander Connector is configured to replace values for scanner-specific fields, this configuration now correctly causes the values to be replaced instead of appended.
- In the Vulnerability KB, counts of vulnerabilities shown for each CWE in the CWE 2021 Top 10 widget should be consistent with the Vulnerabilities view.
- Exports should now correctly show a link and status for each ticket associated with a single finding.
- CISCO iOS devices are no longer being reported as produced by Apple.
- The FalconSpotlight Agent ID should now be shown within the list view column if the field is populated.
- The platform will now truncate operating system names that exceed a max character limit. Previously long values were replaced with “Not Available.”
- Users will now see a more straightforward error message if they try to add attachments to or remove attachments from tags they do not own.
- A Severity Change workflow will not be shown as the cause of a finding being closed.
- User accounts that either become expired, removed from a client, or associated with the Disabled role no longer receive notification, playbook, or workflow emails.
- The count of vulnerabilities in a Fortify on Demand scan should now be accurately reflected in the platform.
- The platform can recognize a Tanium file as long as the name contains one of these terms: “tanium_comply”, “taniumcomply”, or “tanium-comply”. Term matching is case insensitive.
- Some users had reported failures while trying to run the Tenable.io connector, and it will now ingest new data successfully.
- Tenable incorrectly created assets when filtered at the connector level, and this action should no longer happen.
- An assessment will no longer show as “processing” if an error occurs during parsing.
- Over the next few releases, scanner-specific columns, filters, and exportable fields may change as the new names are reviewed for clarity.
- If a user’s default dashboard also acts as their landing page, the dashboard may not load when the user logs in or clicks the Home button if the default dashboard has filters applied.