A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 12.03.02, released on September 16, 2022.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 12.03.02 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly.
List View Enhancements
New CrowdStrike Field
A new scanner-specific field called “FalconSpotlight Asset State” is now available on the Hosts page as a column, a filter, Group By, and exportable field.
Updated System Filters
Users will see the following changes to filters:
- The system filter “CISA Known Exploited” has been updated and now includes 832 CVEs (as of 11 am 9/16/2022).
- The system filter “Patch Tuesday 9-13-2022” has been added.
New functionality was added to the Workflow page to enable users to export workflow details.
CMDB Filters for Findings
New filters were added for each of the CMDB fields on the Host Findings page.
Host + App Click Through
The System Filter Overview, Closed Findings, and Findings Due Date Calendar widgets now let users click through to either the Host or Application assets or findings even when configured to show both types of data.
- The platform now correctly processes UTF-8 characters in the Policy field of a Nessus scanner file.
- The vendor for Tenable.IO can now identify API calls from Ivanti Neurons RBVM due to the addition of a new header.
- Export jobs failures now have a re-try mechanism.
- The URL encoding of the username and password should no longer cause authentication issues for Blackduck, CrowdStrike, Cherwell, and Fortify on Demand.
- For user widgets based on Host Findings or Application Findings data, the “Due Date” column should no longer show “N/A” in place of a present due date.
- For the IO v2 connector, the Nessus Host UUID field now refers to the “asset.id” field within a scan. The Nessus UUID field now refers to the “asset.agent_uuid” field. By default, the network precedence rules will refer to the field “tenable_uuid” instead of “host_uuid”.
- The count of items on the Jobs page should now match the number of items submitted for deletion.
- Saving an exploit should no longer cause users to see an “Internal Server Error” message.
- The CheckMarx SAST connector should be able to finish processing an upload that contains 1 or more empty files.
- An issue with deleting assets or findings has been resolved.
- Assets ingested by the Nexpose connector should now have more accurate Last Discovered On dates.
- The ServiceNow CMDB connector should no longer return a 414 error for URLs with long parameters.
- If a new user is added to a client, email notices about that user should contain the user’s username even if that user’s email lacks the ‘risksense’ domain.
- If a new manual finding is added, the list of recently identified ports and services for the host will now be updated to show the port and service information for that finding.
- Users of the BMC Remedy Ticketing connector can successfully edit an existing connector configuration without having to supply the SSL Certificate again.
- Special characters in the fields “Company”, “Organization”, “Assigned Group”, etc. are now handled for the BMC Connector Remedy Ticketing Connector.