High-level overview of changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 8.17.04, released on June 12, 2020.
The RiskSense platform Version 8.17.04 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Known Issues
Netsparker Enterprise Manual Upload
Users have the option to manually upload Netsparker Enterprise scan files to the RiskSense platform via the Integrations page.
List View Enhancements
Plugin Details Added to Host Findings
Additional scanner plugin information has been added to the new Plugin Details section in the Host Findings Detail pane. For Nessus scanners, CPE information has been added with a corresponding filter.
Code Details Added to Application Findings
Under the Detailed Information section in the Application Findings Detail pane, a Code Details button for SAST scanners has been added to access a pop up containing the File Location, Line, and Function Name for the corresponding application finding.
Scanner Details Field in Findings Detail Pane
In the Scanner Details section of both Finding Detail panes, metadata from Edgescan scanners has been added to the Output section. This metadata includes port, protocol, parameter type, and name given by the scan file.
Other Fixed Issues
- Resolved a known issue with Saved Filters not loading upon click through from a custom dashboard.
- Resolved a known issue with the Executive Risk report showing too few groups in the Top 10 Groups table. The issue occurred if the report configuration included group filters.
- When configuring a custom dashboard, certain widget positions cause the editor window to decrease in size. A scroll bar is provided as a temporary workaround.
- When configuring a custom dashboard, some widgets partially disappear until their position on the canvas triggers a movement (up or down) threshold in the editing view.
- The “Less Than or Equal To” filter may not always return “Equal To” results for some filter queries.
To help transition to our new features and schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.