High-level overview of changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 8.18.01, released on July 31, 2020.
The RiskSense platform version 8.18.01 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- Users can add or delete one or more digits at a time within the VRR CHMLI text boxes without the focus moving to the Open Finding Count field.
- When the Open Finding Count text box is empty, the Simulate button will now be disabled.
- With a manually created web application, the asset criticality is now set to a default value of 1 in the RS³ Simulator.
- VRR CHMLI Sliders have a smooth transition and can be dragged left or right to the desired value.
Single Column Sort
- On the Patches page, the Assets affected and Open findings columns should return correct sorting results.
- The Playbooks page has had the column sorting feature restored.
- When logging into the Platform using SAML, users do not need to manually clear their cookies or start a new session to authenticate.
- The CMDB sync service is fixed and functional.
To help transition to our new features and schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.