High-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 9.03.00, released on January 8, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 9.03.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
To seek help with using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.
List View Enhancements
VRR in Finding Detail
The VRR of a finding will now be shown at the top of the Host Finding Detail and Application Finding Detail sections.
New Patch Export Fields
Users will have the option to add the following fields to the Patches export: Asset Affected Count, Findings Count, Vulnerabilities Count, Exploits Count, and Malware Count.
Checkmarx SAST Scanner Enhancements
The Checkmarx SAST scanner has been updated.
The unique identifiers for Checkmarx SAST findings will now be scanner plugin and web application. File location will no longer be considered a unique identifier.
The Severity, Source Status, and File Location fields will be updated every time findings are observed in new assessments.
New RS³ Widget
A new widget called “Asset RS³” has been added that shows your organization’s overall RS³ score in conjunction with the individual RS³s for hosts only and for applications only.
Printable Widget Descriptions
Configurable dashboards will now have an option for displaying widget descriptions beneath each widget. When descriptions are enabled, they will appear when a dashboard is printed or converted to a PDF through the browser. For more information, visit Printing a Dashboard through Chrome Browser.
Modifiable File Attachments
Users will now be able to add or remove file attachments when updating an existing workflow.
- The Jobs page will now make clear which time zone is used for job creation and job completion times.
- Groups to which a user does not have access will no longer be visible in the “Add to Group” and “Remove from Group” dialogues on the Hosts and Applications pages.
- The Scanner Host Unique Identifier field will no longer show in the Host Detail for any Qualys PC, EdgeScan, or SRS findings. A previous release addressed newly ingested scans.
- Tags created by connectors will now be deleted when the corresponding connectors are deleted.
- Long workflow title names will now be truncated if they do not fit within the workflow cards.
- For users of the Snyk scanner, Possible Patches will now be displayed in the Application Findings Detail for manual uploads.
- For users of the ServiceNow Incident connector, if the user tries to test their credentials in the connector configuration window, they will now see a message indicating that the connection test has succeeded or failed.
- For users of the ServiceNow Incident connector, manually triggered sync jobs will no longer fail when findings are missing a VRR.
- Connector-generated tags will now be removed from the Hosts, Host Findings, Applications, and Application Findings pages when the associated connector is deleted. These tags will still appear on the Tags page.