High-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 9.04.00, released on February 19, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 9.04.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
To seek help with using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List View Enhancements
Scanner Reported Severity Column
Scanner Reported Severity has been added as a filter and an optional column to the Host Findings and Application Findings pages.
Operating System in Host Findings Export
The Host Findings Export Templates dialogue allows users to export the field “OS Name” for each finding.
- For users of the Qualys PC connector, they will now see that the Resolved On date for passing test compliance findings will equal the Last Found On date.
- When deleting a connector, users can now choose to convert any connector tags to user-owned custom tags. Connector tags will be deleted if the box is not checked.
- Most metrics in the widgets “Current Group Performance” and “Metric Comparison across Groups” now take you to the Hosts, Host Findings, Application Findings, or Applications pages when clicked.
- The link to the Release Notes will now take you to the “Release Notes and Announcements” section of the Knowledge Base.
- There is a new Knowledge Base menu option in the Support section of the configuration menu (gear on the navigation bar).
- The widgets “Open Ransomware Findings” and “Closed Ransomware Findings” no longer apply the filter “Has Exploit” when links to the Host Findings page are clicked.
- If a user migrates assets between networks and chooses to merge duplicate assets, the RS3 scores for the merged assets will now be updated automatically. Additionally, the Groups page will no longer show information about deleted duplicate assets.
- For some application findings, the Last Found On date has been updated to match the scan with the most recent observation.
- All links to the platform in emails will now start with “https” rather than “http”.
- For findings created by the Generic Uploader, the findings detail will now show “N/A” for a missing Description or Solution.
- If a manually uploaded scan file is associated with a different network than the manual upload as a whole, parsing will no longer fail for that file if the two networks have different network types.
- “Scanner” type tags on assets will no longer propagate to findings if the “Propagate Asset Tag to all Findings” box is left unchecked.
- Manually created host findings will now show the correct scanner in the Sources section of the Host Finding Detail.