High-level overview of the changes/updates included in RiskSense Version 9.05.00, released on March 5, 2021.
The RiskSense platform version 9.05.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- List View Enhancements
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fixed Issues
To seek help with using our new features, receive feature documentation, and/or schedule training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to email@example.com.
List View Enhancements
New Multi-Client Dashboard Columns
Risk acceptance and false positive tracking at the multi-client level is now possible with the new columns added to the multi-client dashboard list view and exports. These columns help track assets and finding-level risk acceptance and false positives usage.
New Group Metrics
New group metrics will now be available in the widgets Current Group Performance and Metric Comparison across Groups. Host and application-specific metrics include the count of open findings, the count of assets with open findings, and the count of closed findings. Additionally, users can now add the total asset count, the count of fixes (patches) available, and the current group RS³ score. To view the full list of metrics, visit the Knowledge Base article on group metrics.
Tenable.io and Tenable Nessus Enhancements
These connectors have been updated with a configuration intended for initial connector setup. This option allows for data farther back in history (up to 1 year) to be pulled into the platform on the initial connector setup.
New Qualys Vulnerability Filters
In Qualys Vulnerability, new data is being ingested. The Type of Vulnerability such as Informational Gathered, Potential Vulnerability, and so on is displayed as part of the Host Findings Detailed pane under the Plugin Details section as Vulnerability Type, and this information is filterable.
- The following System Filters were updated with the latest CVEs: SolarWinds, SolarWinds Orion Attack Surface, Cisco VPN Routers Attack, and Attack Surface - RS.
- Two new System Filters, Microsoft Exchange Server Zero-Day Attack and VMWare vCenter Server Attack, were added.
- The Settings gear will now highlight to indicate if you are using a page that is within that area of the platform.
- The widget Current Group Performance will now show disabled configuration menu options (options that users lack due to their current privileges).
- For the AppSpider, Snyk, and WhiteHat connectors, the tags that are synced as read-only should now correctly be of type Connector.
- In the Hosts page, the Assigned To filter has been renamed to Has Findings Assigned To to avoid confusion on what it helps you filter for.
- Created Date filter on the Workflow page will show only the Date value (time value will no longer be seen).
- During an export, the exploit column will no longer contain the asset tags associated with it.
- Some dropdowns that previously did not display the correct role/privilege information have been updated.
- In the report configuration dialog, the count indicator should now show a value when something is selected.
- Updated the wording on some alert icons to be clearer about what the alert is when reading them.
- After assets are deleted, the number of hosts associated with a network is also updated.